On November 12, 1982, a famous actress Anne Hathaway was born in Brooklyn, New York. The little girl of an on-screen character and a legal advisor, Hathaway, experienced childhood in Millburn, New Jersey. She exceeded expectations at performing at an early stage, turning into the solitary young person acknowledged to The Barrow Group, an auditorium organization and acting school in New York City. In 1999, Hathaway got her first significant break on the TV arrangement Get Real, which just kept going one season. She featured as Mia Thermopolis, a talented, klutzy high schooler who learns that in The Princess Diaries(2001), she is a princess of a little nation called Genovia. In 2004 Hathaway again started a job, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. That similar year, she played the title character in Ella Enchanted, wind Cinderella story. The Devil Wears Prada (2006) is the success of Hathaway’s history in 2012, Hathaway landed one of her most invigorating occupations yet: Playing Catwoman in the third film of Christopher Nolan’sNolan’s Batman plan, The Dark Knight Rises. In 2015, Hathaway flaunted her comedic abilities in The Intern with Robert De Niro. Anne Hathaway set up with Johnny Depp with the up and coming Alice Through the Looking Glass.
Tallness: 5 ft 8 in/173 cm
Weight: 56 kg/123.5 pounds
Shoe size: 8.5
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32C
Estimations: 34-25-35 in/87-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Anne Jacqueline Hathaway
Moniker: Annie, Ann
Date of Birth: November 12, 1982
Spot of Birth: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Training: American Academy of Dramatic Arts named as Vassar College
- Topher Grace (1999-2001)
- James Holzier (2001-2002)
- Scott Sartiano (2002)
- Hugh Dancy (2002-2004)
- Raffaello Follieri (2004-2008)
- Adam Shulman (2008-Present)
Grants and Honors:
- 2013 Won Oscar award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
- 2013 Won BAFTA Film Award, Best Supporting Actress
- 2013 Won Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
- 2013 Won Saturn Award, Best Supporting Actress
- 2012 Won Austin Film Critics Award, Best Supporting Actress
- 2011 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical
- 2010 Won Primetime Emmy, Outstanding Voice-Over Performance
- 2008 Won CFCA Award, Best Actress
- 2009 Nominated Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role
Pastimes and Interests:
Music, Watching movies and moving
Most loved Color:
Most loved Food:
Sushi, Miso soup
Most loved Music:
Most loved Actor:
Joaquin Phoenix, Ralph Fiennes
Most loved Actress:
Most loved Perfume:
Most loved Book:
The Secret Garden
Most loved Sports:
Most loved Movie:
Elizabeth, Pretty Woman
- In 2009, Anne showed up in a satire play by William Shakespeare entitled Twelfth Night as Viola.
- Her more seasoned sibling Michael is gay.
- She is the principal adolescent ever to be conceded into The Barrow Group Theater Company’s acting system.
- She experienced discouragement when she was a youngster.
- Anne cherishes her chocolate Labrador named Esmeralda.
- She is one of the People Magazine’s Most Beautiful People in 2009.
- One of People Magazine’s ‘Achievement Stars of 2001’.
- She was a vegan for a large portion of her life. However, she has, as of late, stopped this.
- Hathaway positioned on number 85 on FHM’s hottest ladies on the planet list 2006.
- Hathaway is an excellent companion with Sienna Miller, Emily Blunt, and Heather Matarazzo.
- Hathaway Suffered from dejections when she was an adolescent.
- She and her better half Adam Shulman was expecting the first youngster together in spring 2016.